Travian: Recruiting members for the NE and SW sectors!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
The alliance =EIC= has now been split into 2 separate divisions =EIC-A= and =EIC-B= and soon to be =EIC-C=.

=EIC-A= is currently full enough but we need new members in =EIC-B= which is the NE sector.

If you sign up to play this game be sure and choose server 1 and choose NorthEast or SouthWest (soon to come). Contact "Vols" for an invite to the NE alliance and "The Apple" for SW alliance (stay tuned for creation date-SW)

Our alliance is one of the fastest growing in the game with 70+ members among thousands and thousands of players worldwide. Please Join Us and represent the EIC to VICTORY!:laugh2:

Indy =EIC=

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
so what the heck is this "travian"?

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
so what the heck is this "travian"?
A Massively Multiplayer Online war game. Build up your little town to be a huge empire, join alliances with friends, go to war with other alliances...there's really waaaaay to much to explain.

Go to www.travian.com and read up a bit.

The best part is? You can play it on your iPhone and it plays very well (from what I hear:p)

I originally "found" the alliance, but there are several officers committed to different ranks that work very hard to keep us afloat.

Like I said check it out and if you're interested in joining just post it here or send me a PM. We need members for our other sectors to grow! Come one come all!

Indy =EIC=

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
LOL, I need more stats here...I'll PM and see what this is about.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I just started a couple days back, but I don't have a population of 100 yet..

so when I get there I'll let you know.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD

Sam,

What's your impression so far? I've gone through the website and glanced through the forum. How much time is required per session?

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007

You don't have to have a population of 100 if you are a member of these forums. That's a rule we made long ago. Random in game people that approach us requesting an alliance invite must atleast have 100 pop. People with 100+ population are considered active players. If you don't play for over 3 days you get kicked from the alliance but the great thing about it is, is that it moves slow so you don't have to constantly be checking it and doing things, you play at your own pace. Just don't be inactive for over 3 days is all.

MOTD what sector are you in and are you on server 1?

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
LOL, I need more stats here...I'll PM and see what this is about.
You may just like it! We have a whole other forum set up for our alliance and most of the members are from these forums here!

Hey hey and you are close to 1000 gurl! You gettin' that "reveal" prepared?:p

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
wait a sec... a forum for forum members...?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
=EIC-C=. That might get confusing.

- John

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
Sam,

What's your impression so far? I've gone through the website and glanced through the forum. How much time is required per session?
I actually really like it its pretty addicting...

and Indy, sector 1, SW sector.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I actually really like it its pretty addicting...

and Indy, sector 1, SW sector.
Great! We need more in the SW! Contact "The Apple" for recruiting information in the SW, he's gonna be the "founder" of that section!:laugh2:

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Indy, how do I sign up?
Simply go to www.travian.com and register, then choose "server 1" and then choose either NE section or SW section, the SE is full of us so we need more in these other to sectors to expand, we'd be very grateful to have you on board. I believe the SW is the section needing more members the most, but it's up to you. I wouldn't pick NW section at all or you will be up there by yourself with no assistance close by.

This game is very addicting and VERY SllooooooWww at first. You have to have extreme patience starting out but the speed of the game pick up when you start closing in on 150-200 population, just haaaang in there. It's easy to get frustrating and quit starting out because it moves so slow but I promise it picks up. Plenty of people in the alliance willing to help out also.;)

SW- contact "The Apple"

NE- contact "Vols"

Indy =EIC=

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
=EIC-C=. That might get confusing.

- John
You do have a point there. These aren't set in stone yet anyways and we could always change them at anytime as the game allows that.;)

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Indy, I just registered. I glanced briefly at some of the features available, including list of villages, alliances, etc. I'm not sure I recognize many of the names. I did select, as part of the registration, starting in the SW.

I'll PM The Apple to let him know.

jillefresh

Nov 20, 2007
Aw dang, I just joined too. We'll see how this goes! I'm in the SW also. I didn't actually play yet though...

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
All you need to do now is start upgrading your fields and build a few crannies and an embassy.

Send "The Apple" an in-game message for further details.