Tried restoring iPhone using ibrickr, getting blue screen

thabayboy52

Bronze
Jan 27, 2008
i used ibrickr to downgrade my phone down to 1.0.2 state and jailbreak it. when i attempted to jailbreak it the screen turned blue with the connect to iTunes sign then the script keeps running. it does this for a while the boots out of it not jailbroken. i tried restoring the phone but it just goes back to the same blue screen. so im basicsally stuck in v1.0.2. i've used this program many times and this is the first time this has happened to me. can someone please help?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
i used ibrickr to downgrade my phone down to 1.0.2 state and jailbreak it. when i attempted to jailbreak it the screen turned blue with the connect to iTunes sign then the script keeps running. it does this for a while the boots out of it not jailbroken. i tried restoring the phone but it just goes back to the same blue screen. so im basicsally stuck in v1.0.2. i've used this program many times and this is the first time this has happened to me. can someone please help?

Why downgrade to 1.0.2? Downgrade to 1.1.1 then up.

So just do a restore to 1.1.1 and begin the jailbreak.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
yes I have the latest version of iTunes and restore files

If your iTunes see the phone connected you could use the DFU to force a restore.

Get the DFU here

Take the newly extracted DFU folder, right-click it, and select cut. Then open up My Computer and navigate to your Local Disk (C . Right-click anywhere in this folder and click paste.

Go to the start menu and click Run. When the Run dialog pops up, type in the following:

c:/dfu/dfu iBSS.m68ap.RELEASE.dfu

Now hit OK. This will force your iPhone into DFU mode and will lead to a restore.

thabayboy52

Bronze
Jan 27, 2008
ok so i did what you said and nothing happens at all. the dfu program just flashes on the goes right back off

nvm... it came on and says "no error"

plazobi

Feb 14, 2008
If your iTunes see the phone connected you could use the DFU to force a restore.

Get the DFU here

Take the newly extracted DFU folder, right-click it, and select cut. Then open up My Computer and navigate to your Local Disk (C . Right-click anywhere in this folder and click paste.

Go to the start menu and click Run. When the Run dialog pops up, type in the following:

c:/dfu/dfu iBSS.m68ap.RELEASE.dfu

Now hit OK. This will force your iPhone into DFU mode and will lead to a restore.
I tried this, but nothing happens. The program says: "s_Looking for iPhone"
And it is connected!
My iPhone still shows me the restore window.

What do I have to do?