Trism - Taste an SDK game before the SDK

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007

In a nutshell you can get the demo here, http://www.demiforce.com, once it's made available. The developer is desperately waiting to get his hands on an SDK and Publisher for Trism, his unique puzzle game.

The full version is intended to be released on iTunes.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008

In a nutshell you can get the demo here, http://www.demiforce.com, once it's made available. The developer desperately waiting to get his hands on an SDK and Publisher for Trism, his unique puzzle game.

The full version is intended to be released on iTunes.
The game looks awesome and fun. But the guys voice is soooo boring.

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
again, not half bad! Something I would definitely like to try, but that voice...

Vultren

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
i liked his voice. it was...understandable.
That guys could accually get me to buy something off of QVC if he was selling something. He sounded smart.

Anyways, a good game. I look forward to all the games that use the tilting sensor in the phone.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I love the idea of the game but they are gona have to do better than that to get me to go back to a nonjailbroken phone.LOL

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
Am I crazy, or does that look like the symbol for flash in the bar that displays at the bottom? I mean this is supposed to be on a jailbroken phone which doesn't have flash no matter what, but it looked like it....

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Looks like a great game, I would definitely buy it.

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Damn now I can't wait for the SDK. :'(

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
The Trism Games page is now taking emails if you'd like to be notified when the Demo is released.

steviep831

Bronze
Jan 15, 2008
amazing. my wife and are huge bejeweled fans... this is on a whole other level!

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
amazing. my wife and are huge bejeweled fans... this is on a whole other level!
Same here, could you imagine how much more incredible this could become if the author does end up implementing a head to head mode like he mentioned in the video!

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
i want this game and i want it NOW! i had a stock phone because i liked th elook and feel of it (nice and pure) after having been jailbroken for a while, and this game alone made me jailbreak again but then i thought he had at least released a demo version =[ i was sadly disappointed when all i found was a sign up list

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
preety freakin kool! i know i would like to try that. so when the SDK comes out are they gana start to charge for the applications we get. such as those games.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
i like it...good stuff

his voice sounds like dane cook a little

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I got an email late in the evening yesterday from Trism's author looking for help on hosting a Trial version. Apparently one of his beta testers leaked the app, so he's got to get his brand out there before someone else repackages it under another name.

Long story short, expect Trism to launch sometime tonight once Poetic_folly adds it to the MMi repo.