Trouble changing carrier logo on iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kinjalk

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
Hey, i have unlocked jailbroken 1.1.1 and i can't seem to change my carrier logos. I have tmobile and i have tried all the logos nothing works any idea why? Everything else works except the logos. Any help? suggestion? will be appreciated.

Thank you

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Try downloading 'Make It Mine' from Installer. It let's you type in custom carrier logos and may be your solution. Maybe not.

- John

tiguy99

Bronze
Nov 28, 2007
Chicago
Kin have you rebooted yet? Turn the power off and then back on again. The new logo should pop up in the upper left corner soon as it comes back up. That's what my phone's done between each upgrade/unlock between the different firmwares

kinjalk

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
Kin have you rebooted yet? Turn the power off and then back on again. The new logo should pop up in the upper left corner soon as it comes back up. That's what my phone's done between each upgrade/unlock between the different firmwares
Yep tried it but no luck, i did download "make it mine" but that only lets you write soemthing instead of logo. So still trying to figure it out.

Dec 13, 2007
utah
Yep tried it but no luck, i did download "make it mine" but that only lets you write soemthing instead of logo. So still trying to figure it out.
go to your installer, and download customize and a bunch of the add ons. and you can change it to different carrier logos or halo, XXX, etc. you can also just do a search for carrier logos and manually ssh them to your phone to the following directory-

/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png

replace those files above with the ones you download.