Trouble connecting vbt135 to iPhone via Bluetooth

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

icmguy

Jul 5, 2007
For some reason can't get my bluetooth headset to sync up.
I am using a jabra vbt135. Can someone help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

cdodkin

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
SoCal
www.d30-images.com
for some reason can't get my bluetooth headset to sync up
im useing a jabra vbt135 can someone help me?
Did you reset the Jabra and put it in paring mode before going to the iPhone BT screen in SETTINGS?

You should have been able to get the iPhone to see the headset at that point, and it should have asked for a 4 digit paring code (usually 0000)

seaken

Jan 18, 2008
my motorola 375 work with first iPhone 3g .but when I got a replacement phone because of other problem it will not work . Bluetooth device only stays in pairing mode for a second

seaken

Jan 18, 2008
I just fiquired it out myself . I held the volume down button while holding power button on device .that held it in pairing mode long enough for phone to find it

rohanbhat

Aug 23, 2008
how do i reset my jabra bt 125 which i had paired with my nokia 7610 (now deade and buried)
i got my iPhone just yesterday in INDIA
I drive and am rustrated at not being able to pair my iPhone with the jabra bt 125

Texun

Dec 18, 2008
I do not know if this will help with the iPhone, however I had the same issues with my LG Voyager. Try this process and see if it works. While trying to connect to your Jabra bt 125, turn your headset on and off while hitting the volume button. This seams to open the capadability mode up and allows the phone to connect to the jabra. Hope this helps............... mine finally connected :)

Texun

Dec 18, 2008
Connectivity Issues with Jabra and the new 2.0 format of Blue Tooth

I do not know if this will help with the iPhone, however I had the same issues with my LG Voyager. Try this process and see if it works. While trying to connect to your Jabra bt 125, turn your headset on and off while hitting the volume button. This seams to open the capadability mode up and allows the phone to connect to the jabra. Hope this helps............... mine finally connected :)