Trouble going to myspace, and Gmail.com

Keith Ellwood

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Cochranton, Pa
www.myspace.com
Alright, so i go and try to log into myspace and all it does is it keeps redirecting me back to Myspace.com it wont allow me to comletely login and its making me upset, any one got any suggestions? And Gmail.com says that my cookies are turned off? But clearly they are not. But i could careless about that I just want the myspace to work:)

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Alright, so i go and try to log into myspace and all it does is it keeps redirecting me back to Myspace.com it wont allow me to comletely login and its making me upset, any one got any suggestions? And Gmail.com says that my cookies are turned off? But clearly they are not. But i could careless about that I just want the myspace to work:)
You need to make sure that your Safari is setup to accept cookies or it will keep bringing you back to login

Soulquarian

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I've been having the same problem for nearly a week. I tried all the fixes, did a restore, deleted cookies... I even got a new iPhone from Apple because the previous one wasn't notifying me of calls or text messages, and I still can't log in.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Are you using the log in button on the website and not the Go button on the key pad? I have noticed that a few sites I go to will not respond to the Go button on the key
pad after I have logged in. I have to use the button on the website. This may not be the problem but might be worth a try.