Trouble installing Theme using Theme It

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
I postied this is another thread but maybe this is a bteer place to put it...sorry for the redundancy...

Here is the problem I have.

After I got the Theme It App it gave me a installer error and referred me to their blog...apparently something is wrong with their app...

http://blog.themeitapp.com/

So I went through the steps and used iFunbox to get the theme onto my device.

When I try and install it now it just says Install Package and at the bottom it says Package present on Disk 1 but nothing seems to happen. It just spins and doens't install. I tried the force install option and that produces an error. I wonder if I bought the wrong package as it first said it wasn't compatiable with my device and then I selected the force buy option...

I dunno. Should have listened to Mindi I know it. :(

Any suggestions? The thing seems stuck and just won't install. Plus I have to quit the app to get it to stop. Even the cancel button produces no response.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Benny posted the directions in another thread. You'll need iFile, SSH, DiskAid, or something similar.
Also, if you read the header on the themeit app it says right there to just download it through the website. To do that Just sign in and download whatever you want, then use Ifile to install the theme.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Well I know I made a mistake but who would have thought that their app was a POS. If not for that I'd be golden.

Now I guess I just suck it up and find an easier install and go from there. Hmph.