Trouble lo"gging in to your online account?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

havrek

Jul 2, 2007
Has anyone had trouble logging into their online account since activating an iPhone?
I was a cingular customer with a family plan. I replaced my main phone with an iPhone and changed data plan. Since that time I have not been able to login to my account online.
I called customer support who reset my password and when that didn't work they said "yep there is a problem" ?

dustboo

Jul 1, 2007
same problem here... it worries me because i don't think my account is set up right.

i hate to call customer service to fix it, and i miss being able to log into olam to change/add/remove features when i need them :[

ice436

Jun 30, 2007
Hi,

I just had the same exact problem and was on the phone for 3 hrs. To avoid the conversation I just had, you need to re-register with the online account system. Go to www.cingular.com and click sign in to account, then click register. Just verify your information and it will send you a txt message to the number you setup the account as. I had to use the primary account number, not the add a phone line number. Once I registered I logged in and everything was fine, just as I left it with the huge balance :).

Hope this helps