Trouble syncing music from iTunes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pistol shrimp, Jun 20, 2009.

1. pistol shrimp

pistol shrimp New Member

Hi everyone,I'm a new iPhone user and I'm already completly in love with this wonderful device! However Im having a problem with trying to get music onto 3GS using iTunes. I've searched and googled and followed all advice to no avail. I was wondering if the problem might be because iTunes is currently converting my music collection format, sorry if it's a daft question, but Im new to iTunes as well. Thanks in advance for any help guys!

2. fillmore

fillmore New Member

i had the same issue. unclick auto sync when iPhone is connected, under options, and click manually manage music and videos. you should then be able to drag and drop audio files from your hard drive to the music field.

3. pistol shrimp

pistol shrimp New Member

I just tried that, but its telling me the files aren't suppported (even though iTunes says they're converted). I guess Im gonna have to wait until all the files are converted and then see it it works. Thanks for the response anyway!

4. Njshoremom4gurlz

Njshoremom4gurlz Contributor
    Silver

Yes I just did that manually thing prior to that I made a file under the music file and dragged the music there very easy;)

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app