Trouble with PC/iPhone/iTunes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bhay99

Jun 30, 2007
Hey guys,

Just got the iPhone and tried to put some songs, videos, and pictures onto it. My computer recognized the iPhone and opened iTunes, like it did when i activated my account to set it up, but it kept disconnecting from my PC. The PC would recognize it for a couple seconds, then it would disappear from my iTunes list and not be hooked up to the computer anymore. Then, in a couple more seconds...poof! its back and hooked up again. After it disconnected and reconnected about 5 times, i got frustrated and unhooked it. Could I have gotten a bad USB cable or a bad iPhone?

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
i'm having a similar problem i hit restore to get rid of the 30MB Other file and iTunes said it couldn't dl something and now my pc won't recognize my iPhone. Help pleasezzz!

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
I had this same problem last night I uploaded a video then removed iPhone and plugged it back in to change something and iPhone wouldn't recognize. What I did was held home screen botton and the sleep botton and let it reset don't take hands off those bottons to slide finger to power it off.. it will do it itself...

then like 2 hours later I tried again and did the same thing but that solution didn't fix it I restarted my computer and then everything was fine and been trying all day before work tomake sure its working and it is.. maybe just a little lag

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
yeah some think holding those 2 bottons will do it and then the power off slide come they end up sliding the power off ... 10 seconds got you for sure..