Trouble with QuickPwn

Shakes

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
North West Indiana
www.digitaljargon.com
I activated a new iPhone 3G and line of service today. Phone was working fine earlier. I downloaded QuickPwn and ran through the process and everything seemed to go fine. After rebooting I only had 1 line of service and could not make any calls or use data services. I restored it back to default settings and now iTunes says this when I connect it:

"The iPhone "iPhone" could not be activated because the activation information was invalid. Please try again later."

I am unable to use the iPhone since it doesn't think it is activated. I ran through the QuickPwn process a 2nd time. After rebooting I was able to use the phone but was unable to make calls or use data services. I restored it again but receive the same message in iTunes.

Any ideas?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
At this point, I would uninstall and reinstall the latest iTunes and try again. If it doesn't work then, I have no more advice for you unfortunately.

Shakes

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
North West Indiana
www.digitaljargon.com
Tried it from two separate computers and didn't have any luck. Called ATT and they were clueless. I called Apple support got to Tier 2 and they told me ATT's activation servers are currently down. I'll try again in the morning.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Good to hear... I'll add that to the "crap that can go wrong" files... :)

jptolife

Silver
Jul 15, 2007
New York City
I was getting this message too yesterday. I got so scared because even after I restored normally it kept giving me that message. Good to know it was just the server :) I will jailbreak later. ;)