Status
Not open for further replies.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
Hey,

Simple game, someone posts a statement about themselves, the next person posts whether or not that statement is true or false.

So, I have blonde hair, true or false?

Arran

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
False. Answer's in your signature. ;)

I just accidentally deleted my entire photo library and am trying to find a way to recover them.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
False. Answer's in your signature. ;)

I just accidentally deleted my entire photo library and am trying to find a way to recover them.
False, you already found a way to recover them.

I'm watching Wife Swap on ABC

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
False, you already found a way to recover them.

I'm watching Wife Swap on ABC
False, when I posted that Cusca I hadn't gotten the software yet. And I just finished reorganizing them.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
False, when I posted that Cusca I hadn't gotten the software yet. And I just finished reorganizing them.
You could either judge the statement at the time of the initial post, or the time of the response. Neither way is wrong. ;)

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
false. i opted for Chinese instead. should be here in a minute.

true or false - Tiffany slept with Adam while she was dating Tim, but Tim was sleeping with Roxanne anyway.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
false. i opted for Chinese instead. should be here in a minute.

true or false - Tiffany slept with Adam while she was dating Tim, but Tim was sleeping with Roxanne anyway.
True, but it's such a double blade. Tiffany finds security in her actions, just cause she's aware her manwhore boyfriend Tim is hooking up with Roxanne. Do two wrongs really make a right? Absolutely disgusting.

True or false, Alexander idolizes Chris Hansen.

Status
Not open for further replies.