Trying to buy an application from iPhone

golfergirl13

Bronze
Apr 10, 2009
When I try and buy an application that I want (viewti golf), I am getting enter account information and passowrd and when I put in the account information that I think it is, it says authorization failed, please connect to iTunes. However, I am connected to iTunes. Where can I create a username and passowrd so I can buy these apps off my iPhone?

By the way, when I tried again, it said my iTunes store password is incorrect, please try again. How do I set a password?

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Do you have an iTunes account that is tied to a credit, debit or iTunes card? You need to access iTunes from your computer and set up an account via the iTunes store...Mark

golfergirl13

Bronze
Apr 10, 2009
When I went to create an account via iTunes, it says "the email address you entered is already being used for an Apply account. If it is yours, you can cancel and sign in using the Apple account. So, who do i sign in to use the Apple account?

Adam1389

Silver
Nov 20, 2008
Ilwaco, WA
Need to login to the iTunes store with that email address. If you don't know the password, you can click the forgot link. I'm guessing you set up an account and didn't really realize what you were doing at some point is why