trying to mod with Vista.

kevinc650

Jul 19, 2007
is there any where that show how to mod using vista? not xp? cause vista is a little bit different, and i was just having a little trouble trying to figure everything out. thanks if anyone can help.

kevinc650

Jul 19, 2007
im trying to add some ringtones to the phone. its actually at the very first step, its the step where you have to uncheck "Hide extensions for known files" i believe that is where i got stuck. sorry im a noob with computers.

when you have the update in a window theres no part to open up the folder options.

unknownentry

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Knoxville, TN
www.iphonesurge.com
well its actually at the very first step, its the step where you have to uncheck "Hide extensions for known files" i believe that is where i got stuck. sorry im a noob with computers.

when you have the update in a window theres no part to open up the folder options.
You need to go to view > toolbars > show menu bar or something like that...I'm at work now, but if you can't get it I will tell you exactly later this afternoon.

kevinc650

Jul 19, 2007
i actually got all the way down to where it says on jailbreak booting iPhone. thats normail rite? iv been waiting for a while.