Trying to reset iPhone with 2 buttons

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

afsilverman

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Ok so my iPhone has the new version, and today it started sticking and not sliding to open and locking up all over. I tried to reset to clean the phone from scratch and i held down the home button and power together. It just flashed 2 times then goes dark i see no triangle. I also tried to reset in iTunes and it works but when i did this and again try to rest with buttons it still wont give me any triangle.

Please help any info would be great.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Ok so my iPhone has the new version, and today it started sticking and not sliding to open and locking up all over. I tried to reset to clean the phone from scratch and i held down the home button and power together. It just flashed 2 times then goes dark i see no triangle. I also tried to reset in iTunes and it works but when i did this and again try to rest with buttons it still wont give me any triangle.

Please help any info would be great.
You have to hold down those 2 buttons for a good 30 seconds, well after it goes black. I don't get a triangle anymore since the update while resetting, but instead a blue design that says "connect to iTunes".

afsilverman

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
You have to hold down those 2 buttons for a good 30 seconds, well after it goes black. I don't get a triangle anymore since the update while resetting, but instead a blue design that says "connect to iTunes".
ya i did it for 50 seconds just a black screen no blue thing at all

Last edited by a moderator: