TTR and iTunes Problem

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
I can't figure out what's wrong with my TTR game. It used to be when I started it up and tapped on iTunes Library it would bring up all of my songs. Then when I tapped on one of my songs it would go out to the web and let me know if there were any beats available for the song that I tapped on.
Now when I tap on iTunes Library it just comes back saying
"Sorry, nothing matches your library". Anyone know what my problem is? I used to be able to find tons of beats for the songs that are in my iTunes library, now I can't find any.:(

Aug 28, 2007
its probably the location of the songs changed with the new firmware but TTR is still looking in the old spot it used to be

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
Well, at least now I know it's not something that I did. Other people are having the same problem. Found this at MMI... HERE

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
Strange. Everything is working fine again and I didn't do anything at all since yesterday. The only thing I can think of is there's some server somewhere out on the web that stores the apps and songs and it was down for a while..... or something. Oh well, it's working fine now and that's all that counts.