TuneWiki

Sep 29, 2007
The other day I checked up on installer app and I saw this app TuneWiki and since then I use it a lot. It does many things such as finding the lyrics, shows album art, and has shuffle capabilities. One of the things I find most amazing about it is that is shows the lyrics as they come.

For example when the vocalist says the line, that line is in bold and the next one isn't and it only shows those 2 lines.

Great app and no need to add a source as I havnt added any to mine yet. I recommend it. Also read the info page to learn how to win an iPod touch.

Typed on my iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:

iCreep

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Well is it like a radio program that does that or does it come out of your music library?

iCreep.

Sep 29, 2007
Well is it like a radio program that does that or does it come out of your music library?

iCreep.
It comes out of your music library and shows the lyrics to your songs. The coolest thing about it is that it actually bolds the lyrics which the vocalist is singing at that moment.

Notice how that line is bolded. At that current moment in the song, the vocalist is singing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
It's a third-party app, available through Installer.

BTW: The lyrics are synced by users. If the lyrics don't have the karioke-like timing you can add it yourself by tapping the screen right before a particular verse is sung. Then you can sync that data for others (though I don't know if this part actually works).

--
Mike

kiterunner

Jan 8, 2008
Tunewiki synch by community

Tinman= The sync by the community works like magic. If you sync a song, a second later , any one who looks for it will get it synced.

There is a competition now at www.tunewiki.com to sync as many songs as possible. When i started using tunewiki, there was a sync maybe to 5% of the songs, in the last few days, i could not find a song that is not synced.

Great program!

Kiterunner

It's a third-party app, available through Installer.

BTW: The lyrics are synced by users. If the lyrics don't have the karioke-like timing you can add it yourself by tapping the screen right before a particular verse is sung. Then you can sync that data for others (though I don't know if this part actually works).

--
Mike

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
I had to chime in and say that this is an indispensable app for me, being hearing impaired. Now I can follow along with songs as I still fortunately have some hearing left to listen to music. I'm grateful to the developers for putting this app out.