So, I've looked everywhere and I still cant find one in stock

Anyone around got one?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
yes i don't think you will find one for a few months... you may want to email the main producer of the turbo sim and ask for a preorder if possible

AfroAaron

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
The Big UK
yes i don't think you will find one for a few months... you may want to email the main producer of the turbo sim and ask for a preorder if possible

yes i probably will have to!

hes gnna be making big money!:p

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
it works! my brother paid $520 on ebay for it but i still have my 2yr contract with AT&T or i would buy it too..

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
wtf is this? i am quite familiar with jailbreaking 2g and 3g iPhones and i have never heard of this term before. i have seen many people advertising a turbosim compatible for iPhone 3g and i can't help but wonder wtf? is this just some catchy advertisement that people throw out there to sound good?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
It's a hardware carrier unlock system. It's a thin circuit board that resides between your sim card and the sim reader in your phone. It basically tricks your phone into thinking another carrier's sim is an AT&T one. They fail easily and are known for unreliability. That's why most people are waiting for a software unlock.