Tutorial: Upload videos to Facebook from your iPhone 3GS via Email

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Just saw this!

Remember when facebook stopped allowing photo uploads via email? Well I just noticed it's back! And you can do videos as well, all from your iPhone.

Here's how you find out your specific upload address.

• Click on the
    photos icon underneath the "What's on your mind?" box.

• Click Upload a Photo.

• Underneath the browse field, click the link that says "upload via email".

• A box will pop up that has an email address. Keep this secret. This is your personal upload email address.

Now you can use that email address when you email videos from your iPhone 3GS! They will automatically be posted to your profile.

Mr5150

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
WOW! EXCELLENT post! I've been uploading to youtube then linking yada yada... This is the most timely useful I've seen on here THANKS!

Thanks for this post. The new Facebook app is supposed to have video upload built in when it becomes functional but last heard over a week ago it was 98% done but it still is not available.

ryfone

Bronze
Jan 17, 2008
Pacific NW
The current facebook app allows you to upload photos directly...nice write-up however.

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
The current facebook app allows you to upload photos directly...nice write-up however.
Yes, but a lot of people (myself included) like to have the option of uploading by email because you don't have to open up the app. It also allows you to send the picture to multiple places at one time by CCing the email. (i.e. uploading the phto to Facebook, photobucket, and emailing to a friend all at once)