TV.com

Dec 8, 2008
N
Its free claims to have several channels and you can get full episodes on the "CBS" station.... I tried it... Sucked!... No need to explain why..Its free, so try it

BazookaAce

Bronze
Oct 20, 2008
If you want to get tv on your iPhone, install TVUPlayer from the AppStore. It kinda sucks, but CBS, BBC and stuff is there. The quality depends which channel you're watching.. Hoping for an update very soon. It's free btw

Dec 8, 2008
N
Its cool, i was just saying, i gave up on trying to watch tv on iPhone, i mean the poor thing doesn't even have a flash

BazookaAce

Bronze
Oct 20, 2008
Well, you can install iMobileCinema-plugin from Cydia. Then you will have flash in Safari. Then you will have a lot more options.

Dec 8, 2008
N
Im not JB anymore cause of extreme lag.... Extreme lag! But i do wish for flash... Now, is it some ripoff of flash or is it really true flash?

BazookaAce

Bronze
Oct 20, 2008
I wouldn't call it a ripoff, but it is flash. You can watch videos from Youtube, Break, Timekiller and so on. You name it.

Dann

Feb 16, 2009
PA
Just curious, does this flash allow you to go to sites like playlist.com? I'd love to be able to access that on my phone!

Dec 8, 2008
N
There are other threads on this forum that discuss "flash" as a primary subject...

BazookaAce

Bronze
Oct 20, 2008
I think we will get flash in the next big update. Firmware 3.0. I really hope so. About iMobileCinema-plugin, and the playlist question, no it doesn't work :(

It seems only videos like Youtube, Break and stuff works. Still... It's better then nothing!

Dec 8, 2008
N
Just curious, does this flash allow you to go to sites like playlist.com? I'd love to be able to access that on my phone!

No it will not!

If u were jailbroken, you could download a plug in from "Cydia" and that will allow you watch flash videos in safari, the price is probably a little lag, but a whole lot of other fun stuff

Nevermind this post, BazookaAce sais its a halfass flash