TV shows

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
My favorite TV is Two and a Half Men. This is by far the funniest sitcom I have ever watched. It puts me in tears almost every episode.

Also, completely stupid comedy similar to Ali G, Summerheights High. I have only seen a few episodes but pretty funny stuff..

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
My favorite TV is Two and a Half Men. This is by far the funniest sitcom I have ever watched. It puts me in tears almost every episode.

Also, completely stupid comedy similar to Ali G, Summerheights High. I have only seen a few episodes but pretty funny stuff..
Check out
www.hulu.com
www.Alluc.org
www.sidereel.com

Watch any tv show or movie you want also it has bootleg new movies about one week after they come out in the theatre.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
i haven't been into a television show since the Simpsons first debuted on The Tracey Ullman Show...or at least that was true until two weeks ago when i found 30 Rock. This show is funny. Damn funny. I managed to watch the first two seasons on Netflix and got caught up to speed with the third season between iTunes and Hulu...

Good stuff.

It's on right now.

WooHoo!

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
30 rock is very good. I love it's always funny in Philadelphia and testees.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
there's a lot of good TV... you just gotta kinda hunt for it.

some of my all-time favorites:

3rd rock from the sun
Flight of the Conchords
King of the Hill
Weeds
Mythbusters
Iron Chef

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
My top shows in order
Lost
Heroes
californiacation
Always sunny
Weeds
Office
My name is earl
Testees
Burn notice

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
oh, Top Gear rocks too.
Comic, your a car guy?!
Whenever I watch Top Gear it has to be on YouTube because it is never on when I want to watch it.

EDIT::
I am going to have to looking into 30 rock and always sunny, I have heard good things..

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
I knowww, I gotta get on that..

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
I forgot about 24 it is my 3rd. I have never watched a ep of 24 but I saw the first ep of last season and I was hooked never missed a ep. The new season starts sunday I think it's a 4 hour it's prob 2 hours of last season and 2 hours of the new.
Ps lost starts this month!

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I forgot about 24 it is my 3rd. I have never watched a ep of 24 but I saw the first ep of last season and I was hooked never missed a ep. The new season starts sunday I think it's a 4 hour it's prob 2 hours of last season and 2 hours of the new.
Ps lost starts this month!
I think there are two hours of new on Sunday and two hours of new on Monday.

I was about four seasons behind when I first started to rent and watch 24. From the very first episode, I couldn't stop watching...

H

Hayesimus

As far as shows that are currently on or about to be... I base them on a sort of viewing ladder. Those on the A-rung of the ladder are all what I consider to be the best Television has to offer. They are all in no particular order except for LOST which is the end all be all to me. But the rest are there because they satisfy my viewing pleasure almost every single time. The next rung is just some shows that have some really great moments and are pretty fun to watch. And the third is just a few more of the same but that I'm less enthusiastic about.

A-Lost, Battlestar Galactica, Heroes, Ugly Betty
B-Damages, Desperate Housewives, Greek, The Soup
C-Fringe, Samantha Who

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I'm surprised no one has mentioned family guy.

respect +1

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
You guys with BBC are lucky.
Where I live, my provider Charter doesn't offer BBC and I can't watch Top Gear unless it's on YouTube. :(

On the other hand, recently, I've taken a strong liking to Family Guy and Chelsea Lately. That show's pretty funny.

Also, George Lopez, can't forget that one.