Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Didn't know if there was already a thread somewhere about the twilight series. I searched and could not find one. I was just curious with all the hype and the upcoming release of the latest movie, what peoples thoughts were. Are you guys twilight crazy lol (like some of my family) or do you not care for them at all? I just recently over the last month watched all of them for the first time to see what the big stir was all about. I thought that they were pretty good. I never got into them bc I never finished the first movie bc I thought it was bad at first. But I got through it and watched the rest and it turned out pretty good.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Also with all that is anyone going to at midnight for the usauall release in the theaters? I heard they are all packed and sold out that night.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I'm going to see this film on Friday. Tickets have been booked since they were available, I'm actually looking forward to going.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I am going next Wednesday in the afternoon. Don't have to fight of teenage girls then. Lol

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Yeah I would like to see this in the theatures. I just have to find someone to go with. Don't want to be the creepy dude going by himself. Not that it will be noticed since they will all be sold out. I usually tend to wait and not go to the theaters and just borrow films off the Internet. But there are a few I can't wait that long for.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
4,684 users voted and the average rating is 3.8, which isn't very promising. The current top review, however, says otherwise. I guess we'll never find out till we watch it, but I am not in a rush, AT ALL. I want to watch Warrior first.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
Edward is the perfect man! :love: I'll be going next Monday with the group that I have seen every Twilight movie with. I'm excited for this one as this is my favorite book in the series. After Twilight. I'm just glad the movies got better after the first one. That one was just BAD.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Rumor has it Jmbaker is on team McLovin'. LMAO
(I'll be sure to ceck the salt shaker tops, make my own coffee, etc... Tomorrow at work ;)
haha. LMAO. Your just a quick one lately. Yeah I would watch your back. Lol

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Edward is the perfect man! :love: I'll be going next Monday with the group that I have seen every Twilight movie with. I'm excited for this one as this is my favorite book in the series. After Twilight. I'm just glad the movies got better after the first one. That one was just BAD.
agreed. First one was not very promising. Almost like a b-rated film

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
agreed. First one was not very promising. Almost like a b-rated film
Well, it only had a 37 million dollar budget. And I think they spent most of it on the scene in the dance studio. Then they had to figure out how to do the rest of it with little money. Also, the directing sucked.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I am almost embarrassed to say I can damn near recite the entire first movie. My wife and daughters were huge fans so we went to the movies every Sunday for about 2 months after it came out. As long as I am being honest I have read the books as well.