Twinkle

MaverickC17

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007
I replaced my picture on Twitter and now my picture in the "Near Me" section will not show up on Twinkle, it's blank. It doesn't show up under other peoples Twinkle either.

The only place it does show up in in my "Home" section on Twinkle and the Twitter website.

Any Ideas?

reebs

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
I replaced my picture on Twitter and now my picture in the "Near Me" section will not show up on Twinkle, it's blank. It doesn't show up under other peoples Twinkle either.

The only place it does show up in in my "Home" section on Twinkle and the Twitter website.

Any Ideas?
Yeah happened to me. It showed up on home but not near me. Gave it a few days and it eventually shows up! Don't know why, maybe a glitch.

itskels

Mar 3, 2008
Buckeye Nation

Any Ideas?
it just takes a while...usually a refresh of twinkle, or just waiting a few minutes and it will show.