Twitter and Facebook "post" sounds not working

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Neither my Twitter nor my Facebook "post" sounds have been working for a while now.

IMG_0641.PNG

I've tried changing them to other sounds to no avail.

Anyone know how to bring them back?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
So it started working for you after this? Was it an iOS or Facebook update that fixed it?
That was for notifications (received), as opposed to submitting a post (or sharing a link). That was fixed, although I don't recall what exactly fixed it.

The issue I'm having now is when I share (publish) a link to Facebook or Twitter, it makes absolutely no sound. It's supposed to make a sound (the default is a Tweet for Twitter or Swoosh for Facebook) when one shares a link, but it stopped doing so at some point. But I didn't follow up immediately… only today did I decide to find out why and see if it can be fixed.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I have a problem. After adding music to my iTunes library in the MacBook Pro with iOS 9.2.1 and sync with my iPhone 6plus, I could not play the music with the music app in the phone again. The image below just comes and that's it! Even after removing all music from the phone, the problem is still there. Any help? View attachment 43846
Please don't post the same question in multiple, unrelated threads. I'm deleting all but one of your posts. I moved the one we'll be keeping to its own thread. Here is a link:
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/cant-get-to-music-in-music-app.109408/