Twitter, Drafts folder

Discussion in 'iPad' started by AndytheClown, Oct 19, 2011.

1. AndytheClown

AndytheClown Member
    Bronze

On my iPhone, if I tweet and it doesn't like it for some reason, it dumps it in my Drafts folder. My ipad2 says eye same thing, but I cannt find the drafts folder anywhere, ,but saying that, anything that's been dumped in the drafts folder has appeared with in a minute in my posts. I tried to ask twitter about this, but they never replied. I just wonded if the iPad update done away with th drafts folder. Cheers all. X

2. greasemuntney

greasemuntney Member
    Bronze

If you are using the Twitter app just click the 3 little dots on bottom right. Then it should list 5 lines the 3rd down says drafts click it then hit send all to resend it. Hope this helps! If on ipad or using another twitter app maybe different.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app!

3. AndytheClown

AndytheClown Member
    Bronze

I know how to do it on the iPhone, its the IPAD version. doh

4. greasemuntney

greasemuntney Member
    Bronze

Yah just seen that after my post and looked in my ipad and couldn't find it either. Sorry for the post. Now I am wondering the same thing.

5. AndytheClown

AndytheClown Member
    Bronze

i've got a feeling the iPad app sends it again when its readly - like almost instantly - maybe...

6. greasemuntney

greasemuntney Member
    Bronze

From what I just found on google when you tap to write a new tweet it is in the area you type in and can click it to see where you left off? Still looking though will let you know if I find it.

7. greasemuntney

greasemuntney Member
    Bronze

Ok that is how it works. If it is saved only a box with draft wrote in it shows up click it and it goes back to the tweet and you can edit and send from there. Glad it is found. Thanks for bringing this issue up other wise I would have not noticed it.

8. AndytheClown

AndytheClown Member
    Bronze

ohhh - i thought the ipad was clever :) cheeers for solving that one.