Twitter yo

scraggles

Bronze
Jul 17, 2008
What is your favorite Twitter app? I use tweetdeck because I love how you can save searches and have them load up every time with the app but I'm unhappy with the fact that it sometimes loads old tweets and lists them as new. Not to mention at times I add a tweet and it doesn't show it for sometimes a few hours.

So basically I'm looking for new apps. What are you guys using and why?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
SimplyTweet. It is great. Saves searches and more. The next update is to include uploading video and blocking. Highly recommend it.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm using Tweetie and it gets everything done that I need. I should probably give the others a try though.

scraggles

Bronze
Jul 17, 2008
I looked around and it turns out I had downloaded twittelator a while ago when it was free(I download all decent free apps even if they're just going to be deleted so if they go up in the future I can get them againfor free.)

well it turns out I like it quite a bit. I'm going to play with it for a week or so and see how it treats me. Thanks guys.

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
I only go with free Twitter apps - no need to pay for something that doesn't really give any added benefit/features.

TweetDeck works fine for me, and I also have TwitterFon as a back-up, though it only allows for one account and I have two.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Tweetie for Mac and iPhone. I do wish Tweetie for Mac had the auto-complete feature like TweetDeck does.

Jul 22, 2009
I prefer to use twitter in my pc rather in the iPhone, but I love to use facebook in my iPhone and I have my apps for that purpose. Twitter is good but I love fb more than that.

macaddict

Aug 2, 2009
Maryland
I use Nambu, Twitterfon or Twitterific. All Free! I like all of them but find Twitterfon the easiest and most user friendly.