Two accounts One calendar?

itsnowornever

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
Cali Baby!
OK, Apple told my husband that if we got the family "mobile me" account that he could have his calendar and I would have mine...and we could sync those calendars to our own and eachothers phones. Make sense? Like I could change my phone and it would show on his...and visa versa.

Well, after paying a TON of money for the darn thing and being unable to get it, i'm told by customer service this can't be done! I'm pissed. I could have spent $60 on goosync plus and been fine....$30 cheaper than the damn mobile me single account even!

Is this true or was she just dumb? can the calendars cross? She said that I would have to individually look at the calendars instead of seeing them simultaneously on ONE calendar (my phone).

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
it's technically not possible, but you may want to try this.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I honestly wish Apple would find a way we could do this.

itsnowornever

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
Cali Baby!
OK--now here's our issue. We are on a PC not a Mac so we don't have the iCal thing it's talking about, nor are we syncing with outlook.

We share one computer...we just wanted a way to change our phone calendar and have it sent to the other phone.

I have an appointment monday at the Apple store and since we only got our subscription on Friday, I'm gonna complain till someone gives me my money back so I can do the goosync thing. I had that on my blackberry and it was fine.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
in that case, you may be out of luck. If you purchased it from Apple, I wouldn't be surprised if they refunded it.

itsnowornever

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
Cali Baby!
Purchased it from Apple...and I'm pretty skilled at getting my way...so if I don't, well I will have to find another way at it. Seeing as my husband was told we could do this...and seems we can't, they have a huge problem.