Two exciting new colors coming to iPhone 7?

Discussion in 'iPhone 7' started by Rafagon, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

Alleged SIM trays for the iPhone 7 has been spotted in two new and very exciting colors, in addition to the existing hues.

The photo below was shared by Japanese site Mac Otakara and re-shared by American site MacRumors.

gloss_black_iphone_sim_tray.jpg

2. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Oh, I'm VERY EXCITED!!! I can't wait for a new color!!! I have paid my Next program off and I'm eligible to upgrade come preorder day!

iPhone 7Plus come to MaMa!!!!

3. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Great. Now I have several weeks of hearing @Sharunda slobbering all over the new iPhone. :D

Right, adnurahs?

4. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Oh you know it @Napoleon PhoneApart ! I see you're using my old name too adnurahs.:eek:

It's funny you say this, I was just thinking how I'm going to be absolutely thrilled :ROFLMAO:to get a new color after what feels like a decade of Space Gray! I know the excitement will die down after,:rolleyes: as you predicted, several weeks. LOL!! Nevertheless, I am very excited! Tomorrow couldn't get here sooner!:ROFLMAO:

5. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

I still just want GOLD!

6. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Yup That's My Man @bballrob the Golden God! He'll never stray from the Golden iPhone as long as it's offered. The other colors might look tempting, but bballrob will stay true to the Gold! I hear you my Lordship. I'm a weak peasant and can't wait until the Apple Empire throws a new colorway down to the masses. I'm gonna jump right on it, as expected. God's stay true, some of the rest of us, will defect.

7. colttodd18

colttodd18 New Member

What happened to the blue?

8. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

That was rumored, but isn't real, unfortunately