Two exciting new colors coming to iPhone 7?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Alleged SIM trays for the iPhone 7 has been spotted in two new and very exciting colors, in addition to the existing hues.

The photo below was shared by Japanese site Mac Otakara and re-shared by American site MacRumors.

gloss_black_iphone_sim_tray.jpg

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Oh, I'm VERY EXCITED!!! I can't wait for a new color!!! I have paid my Next program off and I'm eligible to upgrade come preorder day!

iPhone 7Plus come to MaMa!!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Great. Now I have several weeks of hearing @Sharunda slobbering all over the new iPhone. :D

Right, adnurahs?
Oh you know it @Napoleon PhoneApart ! I see you're using my old name too adnurahs.:eek:

It's funny you say this, I was just thinking how I'm going to be absolutely thrilled :ROFLMAO:to get a new color after what feels like a decade of Space Gray! I know the excitement will die down after,:rolleyes: as you predicted, several weeks. LOL!! Nevertheless, I am very excited! Tomorrow couldn't get here sooner!:ROFLMAO:

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
I still just want GOLD!
Yup That's My Man @bballrob the Golden God! He'll never stray from the Golden iPhone as long as it's offered. The other colors might look tempting, but bballrob will stay true to the Gold! I hear you my Lordship. I'm a weak peasant and can't wait until the Apple Empire throws a new colorway down to the masses. I'm gonna jump right on it, as expected. God's stay true, some of the rest of us, will defect.