Two groups of pictures on one phone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Apr 9, 2007
I have a set of pictures I would like to put on my phone. The problem is that I cant put them on my "family iMac" which is where I sync and charge from. Are there any ways to accomplish having pics from two sources ? Thanks

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I have a set of pictures I would like to put on my phone. The problem is that I cant put them on my "family iMac" which is where I sync and charge from. Are there any ways to accomplish having pics from two sources ? Thanks
When I was on 1.0.2 I used the program swap tunes which allowed me to sync with two computers. It allowed video, music and images from two separate sources and when you swapped tunes on the phone the other images and videos became viewable and then when you swapped back they were hidden. I upgraded to 1.1.1 last night and while that still works for music and video it doesn't seem to work for the pictures any more.
I was experimenting with this because my primary computer for syncing is my work computer and they have a policy forbidding music from being stored on the drives (copyright rules) so I put the music on the iPhone using my home computer, swapped tunes, then synced at work for just calendar, contacts, etc.. Worked great but I cant get the image swapping to work any longer after upgrading.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Put them on .Mac or Flickr, make them private, you can then access them (via Flickr or .Mac Mobile) from your phone. I know this isn't as fast as native pictures, but it is a good work around...M:laugh2:

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Put them on .Mac or Flickr, make them private, you can then access them (via Flickr or .Mac Mobile) from your phone. I know this isn't as fast as native pictures, but it is a good work around...M:laugh2:
I hadn't thought of that. Thank you for the suggestion. That will work for what I needed and lost with the upgrade.