Two major problems?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
My iPhone just hung up on me when I wanted to make an urgent phone call. It was totally frozen. Nothing worked. And the iPhone started to become really hot (all over the phone it was hot) and finally the battery died. I read on the forums now that pressing the home and the lock/unlock button unfreezes the device. Thanks to the folks who found this out. However, has anyone had their iPhone frozen more than once? What might be the problem that it freezes suddenly for no reason? I spoke to AT&T and registered a complaint on the same.

When I use the internet or any applications that accesses internet for about 15 mins and then try to make a call, the region around the receiver gets really hot and I cannot use the phone. This happens all the time I try to access the internet. I am not sure if anyone else faced the same issue.

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
take it back and exchange it now before the 14 days is up, something definitely doesn't sound right if its getting that hot.. just my .02.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
take it back and exchange it now before the 14 days is up, something definitely doesn't sound right if its getting that hot.. just my .02.
You can take it back after 14 days if you need to. You just will have to use a loaner phone while yours goes off for service.