Two Things

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 16, 2007
For one, what happens if I take a picture to add it to a contact through the camera (instead of contacts) and then I delete that photo in the camera folder, does it still stay in the contact? What is the photo limit?

The iPhone has many great contact features and I know I can use notes but they are missing a very important feature for businesss and that is STORE HOURS. Is there a way to add this to the address book or will Apple come out with this soon?

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
For one, what happens if I take a picture to add it to a contact through the camera (instead of contacts) and then I delete that photo in the camera folder, does it still stay in the contact? What is the photo limit?

The iPhone has many great contact features and I know I can use notes but they are missing a very important feature for businesss and that is STORE HOURS. Is there a way to add this to the address book or will Apple come out with this soon?
To your first question, in my experience the picture will always stay with the contact. When you sync it saves the information on your computer as well, so if you have to restore, and it deletes your pics, the contact pic will stay. The photo limit depends on the memory you have left in your phone. Im pretty sure contact pictures become a part of "other" in the usage bar in iTunes.

To the second, no there is not store hours, but do this. Put the name of the store in the First Name field, then put the hours in the Business Company field and it will show the name of the businesss with the store hours right under it. Try that :)