Txt Message Alerts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I have Howard Cosell opening his radio show. Its a 15sec. clip that goes along with my Dallas Cowboy theme. I have Joe Namath saying "goodnite" when I lock my phone. Whatever... Thank you Ibrickr!

Ldc4S

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
Dallas, Tx
ha I'm using the crank as a ringtone, won't seem right if I'm using it for both. Thanks anyways though. Anybody else have some funny ones?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
If anyone here has seen the movie "Eurotrip" and knows the soundclip that Scotty hears when he gets a new e-mail, "Mail Motherf*****!" is now my new text message sound. I laugh hysterically everytime I hear it.

wchildress

Jul 1, 2007
how do you change the tones with a windows pc? Please help, i cant hear it or feel it on vibrate. Missing messages everyday.

osujak9

Aug 28, 2007
mail mother f'er

If anyone here has seen the movie "Eurotrip" and knows the soundclip that Scotty hears when he gets a new e-mail, "Mail Motherf*****!" is now my new text message sound. I laugh hysterically everytime I hear it.
here is the file hopefully i attached it right...let me know if it works

Attachments

judd80

Mar 19, 2008
how can i get the mr T mail mother F'er in a wav file so I can use with my outlook mailbox? can some one do this for me then post it?

thanks