Ufc 75

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
is on in 37 minutes! who is watching?!?! it's free on spike tv! one of the best cards i've ever seen and it's free! jackson/henderson - bisping/hammil - kongo/crocop. tune in and turn it up!

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
ya i'm def. ordering it. gonna be good to see the nightmare fight again. i'm excited to see forest fight too but i'm not familiar with mauricio rua. liddell/jardine is gonna be INSANE!

rondz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Bay Area
ya i'm def. ordering it. gonna be good to see the nightmare fight again. i'm excited to see forest fight too but i'm not familiar with mauricio rua. liddell/jardine is gonna be INSANE!
Yeah, Mauricio Rua is from Pride and he's fought against Quinton Jackson before in Pride, he trains with Chute Box Muay Thai, I'm pretty sure he's going to beat Forest. Yeah, Liddell vs Jardine is going to be nuts, I want Liddell to win though, he needs to get back on top because he held the Championship belt down for a long time in the UFC, he at least needs to get his rematch with Jackson if he's still Champ by the time Liddell can get a match with him. "Nightmare" vs Jon Fitch, it's going to be scary to see Nightmare fight with Jon Fitch because he's a beast, he might be able to out power Nightmare on the ground and submit him. We'll see though, I want Nightmare to win though.

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
ya i've always been a big nightmare fan so that will be an edge of the seat fight for me. i really like jardine and he's on a roll, but i agree with you, i'd like to see liddell back on top. what did you think of the bisping fight?

rondz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Bay Area
ya i've always been a big nightmare fan so that will be an edge of the seat fight for me. i really like jardine and he's on a roll, but i agree with you, i'd like to see liddell back on top. what did you think of the bisping fight?
I honestly think Hammil had that! But at the same time it was such a close match, it just seems like Hammil deserved the win though.

rondz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Bay Area
How about Houston Alexander, you think he's a fluke or the real deal? I think he's the real deal, first takes out Jardine, then takes out Sakara...who's next? As much as I don't want to believe it, he's the real deal I think, he needs one more fight with a KO in the first round for me to believe it 100%!

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
i didn't like him at first, struck me as a ****y prick, but i warmed up to him. he is proving that he has the right to be ****y. but ya he still has a bit of proving to do. speaking of ****y, whats getting up matt hughes' butt lately. he needs a beating to bring him back to earth

rondz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Bay Area
i didn't like him at first, struck me as a ****y prick, but i warmed up to him. he is proving that he has the right to be ****y. but ya he still has a bit of proving to do. speaking of ****y, whats getting up matt hughes' butt lately. he needs a beating to bring him back to earth
Yeah Matt Hughes needs a beating badly, LOL! We'll see on the new Ultimate Fighter season.