Ugh O! I'm beginning to be outnumbered!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Well another co worker switched to Android today. He got a galaxy s4. Never thought he'd switch. He said he was tired of being restricted so much by Apple. I have to say, the screen on it just smokes mine. I wonder if Apple is taking notice. Here at my dealership we've had probably 10 or so people switch and say they aren't going back. I'm starting to consider it myself. The new htc one looks pretty enticing. If Apple doesn't up the game on the next iPhone, I think I'm jumping ship too.

Sent using iCafe app

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I've had the One for about a month. It's pretty nice, but sometimes I miss the way the iPhone "just works." I know some Android aficionados use this to bash the iPhone, but I'm spending a lot of time setting up the One the way I want it to work. The screen is large and beautiful and I love the word wrap in the browser. The stereo speakers are really nice. I've tried several custom roms and enjoy the different tweaks each one brings. I'm still getting used to using the One, though.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
I've had the One for about a month. It's pretty nice, but sometimes I miss the way the iPhone "just works." I know some Android aficionados use this to bash the iPhone, but I'm spending a lot of time setting up the One the way I want it to work. The screen is large and beautiful and I love the word wrap in the browser. The stereo speakers are really nice. I've tried several custom roms and enjoy the different tweaks each one brings. I'm still getting used to using the One, though.
He just told me the same thing you said. He can't get it set up the way he wants. He was getting mad at it and was saying he was returning it lol.

Sent using iCafe app

clifdog

Sep 7, 2007
I have galaxy s3 rooted on miui it's nice but my iPhone 5 is jb and free there is nothing out there better bigger screens yes

Sent using iCafe app

clifdog

Sep 7, 2007
The screens or nice but my iPhone 5 jb I can personalize it better myself with photoshop icon images almost everything I luv it.

Sent using iCafe app

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
The screens or nice but my iPhone 5 jb I can personalize it better myself with photoshop icon images almost everything I luv it.

Sent using iCafe app
Since you've got both platforms, did you know that some launchers will also let you customize the graphics.

Sent from my Nexus 4

clifdog

Sep 7, 2007
Yeah change color but not image I can customize my iPhone the way I like my theme and cydia tweaks does the rest!

Sent using iCafe app

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
I've been thinking about it myself. My buddies have got an S3, S4 and the Razor HD max. The screens are just sick and so many options to customize..... eh. I don't know....

How do you guys have the iPhone and then have an Android phone too? Separate contracts? How can you afford to do that? Also, how do you decide which phone to take with you since the iPhone doesn't have a removable SIM card?

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I've been thinking about it myself. My buddies have got an S3, S4 and the Razor HD max. The screens are just sick and so many options to customize..... eh. I don't know....

How do you guys have the iPhone and then have an Android phone too? Separate contracts? How can you afford to do that? Also, how do you decide which phone to take with you since the iPhone doesn't have a removable SIM card?
The sim card in my iPhone 5 is currently deactivated.