Uh... Im lost, i need some help please

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Heller

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
ok, so i downgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 via ibrick (.91) i installed installer.app and installed summer board,

I want to install 3rd party apps such ass apolloIM,ttr,and various nes games, so i go to use ibrickr .8 (just like i did before i upgraded my firmware) and it just sits on "please wait while ibrickr connects to your iPhone" what am i doing wrong? i already jail broke the phone, with the exe that came with ibrick .8

also, how do you guys have all these cool theme for your phones? how do you get rid of the att logos, and how do you install all those roms? or better yet, ware do you guys get the roms?

:oops:

also, how do you guys have all these cool theme for your phones? how do you get rid of the att logos, and how do you install all those roms? or better yet, ware do you guys get the roms?

:oops:
summerboard and iswitcher both have themes, and you can get both from installer. you can use customize (also via installer) to change att logos and a litany of other things.

you can use a google search to find those other things. :laugh2:

Heller

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
Im using installer.app version .92

I do not see an iswitcher in the download lists, nor do i see a "dock" app

i see very limited things to download.

im using windows btw

Heller

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
Im using installer.app version .92

I do not see an iswitcher in the download lists, nor do i see a "dock" app

i see very limited things to download.

im using windows btw

hmm, i could be wrong, but i think that's a super old version of the installer. do you see an option to update it in the 'update' tab? also, what version of iTunes are you on and do you have 'community sources' installed from installer?

i'm not a windows guy, so i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

Heller

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
their is no option to update, i've even refreshed about 5 times,

i just installed community sources, and a lot more things popped up to install, im going to have to mess with now, im all excited :)