UK Independent Review of the iPhone 6 Plus

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
The 6+ I ordered might be a keeper. I've read the same advantages of the 6+ in other reviews.. I think the ideal size for me would have been 5 in. screen.

thevlad

Bronze
Oct 12, 2011
It's nice to hear that Apple has drastically improved battery life on the 6 plus, and not just on paper. It might last me a full day with heavy use now.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
For my digits the iPhone 6 is the ideal size. But for bigger mitts or greedier eyes, this will be the optimum.

I love UK reviews.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Or tired old eyes that don't see as clearly as they once did. I have trouble reading the newfangled printed text they use these days. The bright white with washed out light gray text is a strain to see and read. I'll be glad when people tire of it and they go back to something more sensible.

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
For my digits the iPhone 6 is the ideal size. But for bigger mitts or greedier eyes, this will be the optimum.

I love UK reviews.
Maybe I missed it but which one are you planning on getting, Chris? I assume you will probably get both but which one are you initially drawn to if you where only going to order one?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Maybe I missed it but which one are you planning on getting, Chris? I assume you will probably get both but which one are you initially drawn to if you where only going to order one?
I'm getting one of each. My wife, is getting an iPhone 6, which she'll probably keep for the next 2 years. She never upgraded to the iPhone 5s. As for me, I'm getting an iPhone 6 Plus. I've spent some time with the Moto X this summer and enjoyed it, though it felt big at 4.7-inches. I ordered a Plus for review and will give it every chance to win me over.

If I were ordering one and there were no returns possible, it would be the iPhone 6. Early reviews seem to favor that opinion.