UK iPhone Jailbreak on 1.1.2

Nov 20, 2007
Hello everyone
Great site
I have a UK iPhone on O2 with 1.1.2. I want to put the gba emulator on it so i need to jailbreak it first right?

I have downloaded idemocracy2 but im scared to try in case it bricks my phone and i can't use it. Can anyone tell me if this is the right thing im doing and whether this method should work?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

James

Drakenza

Oct 27, 2007
If you have doubts and cannot come to be ok with the very real fact that your iPhone could suffer damage, it is not advisable to attempt any jailbreak method.
That said, iD2 is pretty stable and if you're good at following instructions nothing should happen to you. If you should get bricked (by straying from the instructions or doing something stupid like upgrading an unlocked iPhone) it's almost always reversible one way or another.
You probably have the new bootloader so DO NOT try to unlock!

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Just out of curiosity I've just jailbreaked and activated a UK phone that arrived with me this morning.

It's running nicely on any O2 sim. Alltogether it took about 15 mins max to do - I fluffed up the 307 dial, redial, hold, dismiss, redial lol! a couple of times but it is all really straightforward.

Being an egg-head I scribbled notes as I did it. I didn't follow any particular guide, as the guide I was going to use I couldn't find again as it was on my machine at home.

I'm selling it again as I don't want it - one iPhone is enough for me. Still on 1.1.1 - but that seems to work nicely enough. Watch Ebay for it!

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Just out of curiosity I've just jailbreaked and activated a UK phone that arrived with me this morning.

It's running nicely on any O2 sim. Alltogether it took about 15 mins max to do - I fluffed up the 307 dial, redial, hold, dismiss, redial lol! a couple of times but it is all really straightforward.

Being an egg-head I scribbled notes as I did it. I didn't follow any particular guide, as the guide I was going to use I couldn't find again as it was on my machine at home.

I'm selling it again as I don't want it - one iPhone is enough for me. Still on 1.1.1 - but that seems to work nicely enough. Watch Ebay for it!
LOL you evil person! :eek: