Ultimate Icon Theme

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
hey guys...i just made my very own icon theme ! ...it took me several hours to make but it is now complete.!:laugh2:

some icons i made from scratch and some i modified from OSX.

let me know what you guys think !:)

bottom icons..

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
i can tell you right now that more than 50% were not made by you....most are icons from OS X :mad:

None the less quite good :p

iNoob

Sep 2, 2007
Would it be possible to post the icons in a zip folder? They are sick, but I would like to be able to pick and choose which icons I use. :)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Make an iTunes icon.
It's not such a big deal with this theme because the icons are colorful - but take PlainJain for instance. All of your apps have cool, transparent icons - except iTunes. Which for me, defeats the purpose of using said theme.

gametroll

Oct 18, 2007
Make an iTunes icon.
It's not such a big deal with this theme because the icons are colorful - but take PlainJain for instance. All of your apps have cool, transparent icons - except iTunes. Which for me, defeats the purpose of using said theme.
Really?

Run an update in installer for PlainJain (or PlainJainDim or BlackJainDim) and you should have a transparent (as transparent as the rest) icon.

Let me know if you don't, might need to update the installer.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
sorry guy's ...i forgot to include the background wallpaper in the zip file....:eek:

but here it is....just right click the image and save it to your desktop...:)

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
to load the icons i use ibrickr....(for windows):)

in ibrickr i go to "files", then "applications" and go to each individual app folder and replace the "icon.png" with the one's in the zip file.;)

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
1.1.1 will not work with iBrickr. Any other suggestions?

yes...i also had 1.1.1 ..but decided to downgrade to 1.0.2 beacuase i just missed my apps and my mods to much.....;)

if you ever decide to downgrade....ibrickr does it for you .....so simple..all you have to do is make a few clicks ...and presto! 1.0.2 again !:laugh2:

Chris Hyde

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
The "ipod" icon does not match the one on your first post. It shows up as an orange square with a clipart ipod in it. I like the one on your post with the actual pic with the headphones.