Ultimate Icon Theme !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Hey guys, i managed to put together a super nice icon theme and wallper to create the "ultimate" theme...:laugh2:

I modified a few from OSX (credits to their respectful owners) ,and a few i created.
let me know what you guy's think.....:)

Last edited by a moderator:

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
I'm glad you guy's like my theme ..:)

im putting together a Zip file to upload for you guy's.:cool:

i tried doing a summerboard theme, but some how, the icons are not centered. ...unless im doing something wrong ?

also, im doing a lot of Stylish-great looking skin's that complement the iPhone in the way it should.....these are for app's that lack UI candy....so be patient
i will post those up too...:laugh2:

viperguy212

Bronze
Nov 19, 2007
not to jack your thread or anything, but ive always been installing crap though installer and what not, and im on modmyifone.com but i cant find their susposed "updated" guide where u just drag and drop icons? is someone could help me out that'd be great

i love these icons

Frosty

Jun 6, 2007
Great Theme !

Very nice I like it :)

Can someone post a couple of note on how to install it though?

I can connect into my iPhone via WinSCP but just not sure were to put all the files?

Tks

Frosty

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
the way i install them is through iBrickr (or any iPhone browser app) to install the icons...

all you do is go into each individual app folder in "applications" and delete the "icon.png" and replace with the corresponding "icon.png" on my theme....:) that is all...

don't froget to reboot in order for the new ones to take action...

i still have 1.0.2 firmware just because i find the 1.1.2 jailbreak to long and i guess..complicated, plus then you have to re-install some main iPhone apps....i just don't have the patience i guess....

1.0.2 does it for me...of course until an easier and less complicated method of jailbreaking 1.1.2 comes out..:)

mflantin

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
the way i install them is through iBrickr (or any iPhone browser app) to install the icons...

all you do is go into each individual app folder in "applications" and delete the "icon.png" and replace with the corresponding "icon.png" on my theme....:) that is all...

don't froget to reboot in order for the new ones to take action...

i still have 1.0.2 firmware just because i find the 1.1.2 jailbreak to long and i guess..complicated, plus then you have to re-install some main iPhone apps....i just don't have the patience i guess....

1.0.2 does it for me...of course until an easier and less complicated method of jailbreaking 1.1.2 comes out..:)
I tried this and it didn't work. Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong, is it possibly because I have 1.1.2?

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
I tried this and it didn't work. Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong, is it possibly because I have 1.1.2?

i know for a fact that ibrickr does not work with 1.1.2....so what software are you using to browse the folders in your iPhone? is it iNdependence 1.1.2 ?

mflantin

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
i know for a fact that ibrickr does not work with 1.1.2....so what software are you using to browse the folders in your iPhone? is it iNdependence 1.1.2 ?
I've actually been using iBrickr to upload ROMS on my phone and I've been browsing it just fine. I'll try independence though, see if that works.