Ultimate iPhone Shortcut: Single Motion Punctuation and Capitalization

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

xSoNiCcRaCkErSx

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Lol

THANK YOU! I was texting my friend in a hurry a couple times and this happened to me by accident, I couldnt figure out how for the life of me I did though until now! Thanks a lot works like a charm.

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
old news (funny saying that in first week!) but good news and great tip that does bear repeating

also works in reverse re caps -- if you want to start a sentence with lower case, hold down the shift and drag to your letter to start sentence in lower case

T-HAN

Bronze
May 11, 2007
I was looking for a CAPS LOCK feature. This does not seem to be it. Also, can we PLEASE keep all "well documented" tips in ONE THREAD.

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
I was looking for a CAPS LOCK feature. This does not seem to be it. Also, can we PLEASE keep all "well documented" tips in ONE THREAD.
Double tap the shift key for CAPS LOCK. The shift key will turn blue when its in caps lock mode. IM TYPING THIS IN CAPS LOCK ON MY iPhone RIGHT NOW :) BTW... Make sure your caps lock is enabled under Settings>General>Keyboard.

BWGrapher

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
That's good

Actually, I'm posting this for testing this feature. Also, it works perfectly. Thanks for food tip.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Double tap the shift key for CAPS LOCK. The shift key will turn blue when its in caps lock mode. IM TYPING THIS IN CAPS LOCK ON MY iPhone RIGHT NOW :) BTW... Make sure your caps lock is enabled under Settings>General>Keyboard.
yeah it was posted