ummmmm wtf?

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
was surfing the forum and it just went to some beta version that sucks big time? its all white and is just like a list. did i do something or did the forum just change for the worse?

edit: wow that was weird, i finally found and clicked on "old template" at the bottom left and it went back. please tell me we aren't changing to that.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
was surfing the forum and it just went to some beta version that sucks big time? its all white and is just like a list. did i do something or did the forum just change for the worse?

edit: wow that was weird, i finally found and clicked on "old template" at the bottom left and it went back. please tell me we aren't changing to that.
it's designed to simplify viewing the forums from the iPhone by removing the images and colors, making the pages load quicker. you have the option to switch between the completely decked out version you're used to or the stripped down one that you stumbled upon.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
haha yah i figured that out, i must have clicked on the "light" button inadvertently. i just thought it was the moment the forum switched over to this beta version or something. glad that isn't the case. mods feel free to close or delete this thread.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
mods feel free to close or delete this thread.

I would... but I'm sure that, thanks to the descriptive thread title, others in the same plight may find your solution helpful.

:p