Unable to call after JB

boslan

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
Okay, after I jailbreak my iPhone 3g with this tutorial, http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1573
I have no signal and whenever i try to call anyone it says "call ended" and then "call failed".

Any help on this?

Also, i'm not sure if this goes against the forum rules, I just joined, but how do I put roms to play through nes?

Oh, and one more thing, how do you work this OpenSSH? I tried to follow the guide on Cydia, but whenever i run "terminal" on my desktop, it doesn't find it.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Here are forum rules.
I haven't JB my iPhone, but someone on here will have your answer.

boslan

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
anyone could help me with this? And also, I have a lot of questions with cydia and how to mod my iPhone, like the themes. If there is someone that would help me with themes and SSH and such, that would be really cool, cause i'm new to this.

But I really do want to be able to call someone with my iPHONE.... help please?

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
But I really do want to be able to call someone with my iPHONE.... help please?
If you are having all these problems with JB iPhone, and with the new update, you can do most the things that a JB iPhone can do, just restore it.

boslan

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
I know i can just restore it, but I was really excited with what I could do with the iPhone. I don't want to be restricted to the app store and having to buy stuff...

boslan

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
Please, can someone help me with this problem? I really want to do a lot of stuff with my iPhone but it's restricted if i can't have it jailbreakened.

Also, I was playing around and i installed customize from Cydia onto the phone, but the thing is, whenever it starts up, it says my connection is too weak or the theme browser server is down. How do i fix that problem?

But firstly, i would really like to make some phone calls. XD

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
I guess its not an i"Phone" now is it. Just restore it and try again.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
Please, can someone help me with this problem? I really want to do a lot of stuff with my iPhone but it's restricted if i can't have it jailbreakened.

Also, I was playing around and i installed customize from Cydia onto the phone, but the thing is, whenever it starts up, it says my connection is too weak or the theme browser server is down. How do i fix that problem?

But firstly, i would really like to make some phone calls. XD
You might try resetting All Settings.

LionOfTheSouthUK

Bronze
Jul 23, 2008
I've had this happen to me three times (had to restore this iPhone more times in the last ten days than I did in the last five months on the original iPhone ). The only way I have found to rectify it is to restore it again.

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Okay, after I jailbreak my iPhone 3g with this tutorial, http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1573
I have no signal and whenever i try to call anyone it says "call ended" and then "call failed".

Any help on this?
If you're an AT&T customer, you must leave "Activate" and "YouTube activation fix" unchecked. If you have any problems, use this video tutorial instead:

So you'll have to restore and run pwnage again with the correct settings.

boslan

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
yes, in the tutorial i was using, it didn't say anything about att users about the activate option. Thanks guys