Unable to get the lyrics on apple music

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
Hello,

Am using iOS 10 on iphone 5s. I have recently subscribed to apple music but is Unable to get the lyrics (refer to the screenshot).

Can anyone please assist me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hello,

Am using iOS 10 on iphone 5s. I have recently subscribed to apple music but is Unable to get the lyrics (refer to the screenshot).

Lyrics aren't available for every song in Apple Music. You'll have to add them in manually in iTunes for songs that are unavailable.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Hello,

I have yet to try out the lyrics feature in iOS 10, myself.

But here’s an article that may be able to assist you. I’m also going to hazard a wild guess that if it’s a song that’s too obscure, lyrics for it may not be available. But that’s just a hypothesis.

You are aware that you can manually add lyrics to any song using iTunes, correct? Just right click on the song, click on Get Info, check the Custom Lyrics checkbox, then type in (or cut and paste) the lyrics into the text field that will open up. You’ll have to re-sync that song to your iPhone so the lyrics transfer over.

cl.png