Unable to install kodi on iphone

Dec 18, 2017
I have tried all sorts of things to get kodi 17.4 onto my iPhone. My iTunes is up to date. I updated to the most recent version of Cydia. I have a Kodi 64 bit. Cydia firmware is for IOS 11. I made a app specific password. Started the process. When it starts to installl, I get an error about mach 32, which I researched pretty much stating it’s a 32 bit issue. This morning I tried without internet connection and got a host error. I’m so frustrated right now. When I created the app password, it gave me a huge numeric password but the email Apple sent me was the one I actually put in. Someone help please.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I have tried all sorts of things to get kodi 17.4 onto my iPhone. My iTunes is up to date. I updated to the most recent version of Cydia. I have a Kodi 64 bit. Cydia firmware is for IOS 11. I made a app specific password. Started the process. When it starts to installl, I get an error about mach 32, which I researched pretty much stating it’s a 32 bit issue. This morning I tried without internet connection and got a host error. I’m so frustrated right now. When I created the app password, it gave me a huge numeric password but the email Apple sent me was the one I actually put in. Someone help please.
Is your iPhone jailbroken?