Unable to open Microsoft Documents

AdamDaieh

Bronze
Jan 17, 2013
California
I have an iPhone 5 and I wanted to open some of my Microsoft documents in my phone. I tried attaching it in my gmail but got no luck. Any idea? Thanks!

Jerome G

Bronze
Jul 12, 2010
There is an app called office2, there are different versions, 2 are free and 1 is paid, depending on what you need

Aug 20, 2013
If you already have a Google account you could also use Google Drive to sync your documents to the cloud then using the Google Drive app you can even edit the documents on any device. Depending on the complexity of the document the conversion is pretty simple.

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
I bought an app from the app store, called "Pages", for about $10. I know, it is a little pricey but it allows me to not only view my MS Office files but also to edit and even create them as well. The app is supplied by Apple Inc. and works very well. I am generally one who uses the free apps or 99 centers but I just couldn't find anything to meet my needs at a free or lower price level.

rjkgr

Bronze
Aug 14, 2013
i would suggest using google drive, my work uses it a lot and everything is fast and no lag.

Last edited by a moderator: