Unable to post new topic on icafe forum

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
Hello,
My friend is unable to post new topic on icafe forum. There is refresh, subscribe and reply option except 'new topic' option.
Can anyone help ?

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Try it using mobile Safari instead of the app. If that doesn't work, PM the member's name to the administrator or a mod.

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
Try it using mobile Safari instead of the app. If that doesn't work, PM the member's name to the administrator or a mod.
Will try reinstalling the app. Am somehow not convinced with what you just told me. If its working fyn on ip5 , it surely shud wrk on his 5S too. Anyways, will get back to you.

Sent using iCafe app

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
Hello Europa,

I reinstalled the app and now am able to see 'new topic' option. I am not convinced with what advise you gave me.

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hello Europa,

I reinstalled the app and now am able to see 'new topic' option. I am not convinced with what advise you gave me.
Glad you got it working. Reinstalling apps can fix problems like that. I thought there might have been a problem with the account. That's why I suggested trying Safari instead of the app just as a test. Some people think forum apps are the only way to access forums so I thought I would mention the alternative way.