Unable to Re-Install Flick Fishing

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
I've had Flick Fishing for a while now but since upgrading to the latest version while it says it's installed it never shows up on my iPod touch.

I've tried uninstalling multiple times from iTunes and then re-syncing but with no luck, it still shows it's installed but never displays on the I touch.

Anyone have any ideas as I'd love to get this app back.

Thanks in advance.

Craig

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Is the box checked next to the Flick Fishing in the Applications tab in iTunes?

If it is and it's not syncing onto the phone, try deleting the Icon for it in iTunes, syncing the phone, and then downloading it again.

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
Is the box checked next to the Flick Fishing in the Applications tab in iTunes?

If it is and it's not syncing onto the phone, try deleting the Icon for it in iTunes, syncing the phone, and then downloading it again.
That almost works! It now begins to install on my iPod Touch and the blue installing bar fills all the way up but never completes. I've left it for 10 minutes so far and it's still hanging. I'll leave it for a while longer and see what happens.

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
Well, it's now been 4 hours and it still says 'Installing'! Anyone have any ideas how I can get this great app installed again!

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
And just as I thought restarting the app and the icon is gone! Searching doesn't bring it back either! :(