[Unconfirmed] 16GB and 3G iPhone! ...in Europe?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 6, 2007
I am still relatively new to these forums, so forgive me if posting a link to another news site is against the rules (although, I read them and it did not seem to be...).

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/unconfirmed/europeans-may-get-bigger-badder-iphone-297850.php

A leaked advert suspected to be from T-Mobile Germany, indicates a 16GB iPhone with 3G support (HSDPA and UMTS), shall be making its way to German shores for 12th November 2007. [...]

Check out the link for a bit more information and an image of the alleged advertisement.

Thoughts?

I have yet to actually obtain an iPhone, but I have been making sporadic bids on them on eBay (where people are still paying a good deal more than $400 for them, which does not seem to make sense to me...), however, with this information, I am inclined to wait a bit until the bigger and badder version is officially announced. Hopefully it will be released in the US at the same time (if not earlier).

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I, for one, hope this is true!

I still haven't bought mine yet.

Man if $200 drop was a slap in the face, a "newer", "better" model realease this soon for $600 would be a boot to the skull!

Recent events have proved, you never can tell.

?

:cool: