Underground Hacker Targets Apple Fanboys...

pn.md

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Check out this Digg. LOLZ!
http://digg.com/Apple/Underground_Hacker_Targets_apple_Fanboys

Site malcor targeted and it's currently tagged and down:
http://GlennWolsey.com/

This is from the Mac hater ie- attacker. This is way too funny. :p Here's what malcor stated:
"WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2007

Amputation
Something is starting to stink, and I'm not the only one noticing. The Macosphere is filling up with crap. With 14 year olds blogging their Mac setups. With entire websites devoted to covering pretty Mac apps. This Apple is rotting at its core. It is infected with smugness, and more and more, the symptoms are starting to show, whether it's the eye roll at the non-iPod music player, or the snide comments about my laptop's lack of curves.

Everyone knows that when something starts to rot, the rot must be amputated to protect what is left. As an underground hacker for many years, I am in the perfect position to perform this operation. It is a pleasure to accept this opportunity on behalf of the Mac user's community.

Tomorrow, one maggot will be taken down. This particular larvae is malignant, obnoxious, and has a fetish for posting about his constantly changing Mac setups.

Let me repeat that. A fetish. For Mac setups. This is for his own good.

The target will be posted on this site once the attack begins. I will be sending said target a note with a heads up before. Hopefully, by the end of the attack, a sea change will begin to happen. Does anyone disagree with me that the Mac world be a much more pleasant place if smugness wasn't tolerated?

The attacks will be untraceable, and unstoppable. 

~ malcor

spread the word"

iPHONE FANBOYS YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED, RUN!:cool::eek:

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
lmfao.

they can't get hacked though right? i mean they use macs...

(if only you could see my face as i type this... ok i'll just say i'm being SARCASTIC so people who didn't get it now know..)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Haha, that's pretty wicked. It's kind of sad but I do give a sideways glance at people that have an mp3 that isn't an iPod. Wouldn't call myself a fanboy though.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
People on the Internet who announce they're going to "hack" something want nothing more than attention - and that's lame IMO.

pn.md

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
EIC members who have iPhone related avatars or names to the level of fanboyism will be a potential target. Tomorrow, one maggot's iPhone will be permanently bricked via WiFi. This particular larvae is malignant, obnoxious, and has a fetish for posting about his constantly changing iPhone setups. LOL! What a d-bag.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I notice you're at Evangelist level here. Make sure your firewall is up!
haha that's a good point. and like he said, he was targeting the people who boast about what they own etcetc.

i only own an iPod classic video(1st edition) and an iPhone.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
WOW! All this seems so childish. So now you cant be a fanboy/girl without pissing some h4ck0r off?

Give me a break....

flavius

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Put up or shut up. And then go to jail.