Underworld: Drug Lords (Jailbroken Game)

drumthrasher109

Bronze
Jan 9, 2009
drumsplace.co.cc
I found the a-steroids source somewhere and they make a game called "Underworld". It's basically an online/GPS-location based game where you're this guy who has to sell various forms of drugs to make your way to the top (money wise).

Add this repo to Cydia:
Code:
http://a-steroids.com/cydia/
It's a very well made game. It was originally submitted to the App Store, but they haven't received any word from them for months, SO they just put it up in Cydia.

I like how you can communicate and see other people around you via Google Maps. There were more people around me with jailbroken iPhone's than I thought!

XVar

Nov 25, 2008
England
Yeah I installed this yesterday too, loads of people with JB phones round here too! Seems like a cool game, as I have to drive about 20 miles to work every day I'm hoping there'll be enough difference in the market prices for me to make a nice profit. The whole GPS aspect should make it pretty interesting, more games need to exploit location awareness. Also I think this has been added to one of the big repo's as I didn't have to add that source for it to show up in the Changes section.

XVar

Nov 25, 2008
England
Buy low sell high..that's about it. Realised there aren't as many people round here as I thought, the Drug Labs and Junkies are NPCs designed to stimulate the economy, and the people that show up at the edge of the visible map are hundreds of miles away lol. Should be good if it ever gets onto the App Store though.